Intermittent Fasting: The Secret Way to Lose Fat and Build Muscle While Maximizing Your Potential for Living a Longer, Healthier, and More Productive Life
If there was a diet plan that allowed you to burn more fat, build muscle, and enjoy the benefits of a longer, healthier, and more productive life, wouldn’t you want to know about it?
Then this is the book you have been waiting for.
Intermittent Fasting is a practice that humanity has been using for thousands of as a means of achieving a higher consciousness or communing with a higher power. More recently, however, it has been gaining new converts thanks to its ability to help people lose weight while also letting them absorb a greater amount of nutrients from the foods they eat than would otherwise be possible. Proponents of this new type of targeted intermittent fasting enjoy it because it doesn’t require sticking to a limited meal plan or require counting calories to see serious results.
Inside you will learn the secrets that make intermittent fasting so successful while also learning about all the various type of intermittent fasting that are popular today. Intermittent fasting of all types has a plethora of benefits on the human body including weight loss, muscle gain, and an added resilience to everything from heart attack to stroke. While it might sound too good to be true, you will also find the science behind the fad which conclusively proves why it is so successful.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your relationship with food to a whole new level and make your dietary plan work for you, not against you. Buy this book today!
Inside you will find
- The secret behind why those who practice intermittent fasting regularly are almost guaranteed to live longer than those who don’t.
- The seven most popular methods of intermittent fasting and how to train your body to accept each of them.
- Easy ways to build up your fasting tolerance along with plenty of reasons why you would want to.
- Simple and effective ways to fit intermittent fasting into your schedule no matter what your days are like.
- How to use intermittent fasting to get better results from exercise and how to incorporate it into your workout schedule to get leaner or build muscle much faster.
- And more…